Are Linens, Towels and toiletries supplied?
Yes, all linens, towels and toiletries are supplied. We also have playpens, high chairs and booster seats for the kids.
Tell me about housekeeping and towel service?
For stays of two or three nights towel service is not provided.
For stays of four to six nights towel service is provided during the middle of your stay.
For stays of seven nights or more you will receive a schedule housekeeping, towel service and linen change during your stay.
A gentle reminder: There will be an extra charge for towels and/or linens that are soiled beyond reuse after your visit.
Are the kitchens ready for use or do I need to bring my own dishes?
All suites and townhomes have residential size ranges, refrigerators, freezers, microwaves and most have dishwashers. They are also equipped with toasters and drip coffee makers. Cutlery, dishes and glassware are supplied to maximum capacity of the suite. Pots and pans are provided and we also maintain a supply of larger stockpots, etc. We even provide dish detergent, dishwasher tabs, one complimentary 150 gram package of Voets Kaffee gourmet coffee and salt & pepper.
A gentle reminder: If you prefer to leave your dirty dishes for housekeeping upon departure there will be a $100.00 + tax fee charged to the card on file.
Do your Suites and Townhomes have private hot tubs?
Yes, except for Suite #101 and The Cabin. For winter, all the hot tubs are filled and serviced by Silver Star Hot Tub Services Ltd.
For Summer 2020, the only suites which will have a hot tub included in their nightly rate will be:
- Central Lodge Suite #2
- Central Lodge Suite #3
- Central Lodge Suite #10
- Peaks Townhome #1
- Peaks Townhome #2
- Peaks Townhome #3
- Peaks Townhome #6
For all other suites and townhomes the cost to have the hot tub filled is $135 + GST.
Are dogs welcome?
Yes, we are dog friendly. A $30.00 + tax charge for each of your furry family members will be added to your reservation. Maximum two dogs per Suite, excluding Suites 4 and 21 which have a NO dog policy.
As one hotelier suggested, “If your dog can vouch for you, we’ll let you come along too.” We do ask that you accompany your dog and clean up after them, be with them in the Suites and Townhomes and be aware that dogs are not allowed on the ski runs. Need doggie bags? Ask at the reception desk.
Can we buy groceries at the Resort?
You have three grocery choices:
- Do your shopping prior to leaving Vernon.
- Visit The Lord Aberdeen Market which is a deli/liquor/convenience store located in the heart of Silver Star Village.
- You can pre-order groceries through The Butcher Boys grocery store website.
Do you have Internet access and Cable TV?
Yes, we have complimentary wireless modems and cable TV in every Suite and Townhome.
Are there spa services at the resort?
Yes – Elevate Spa is located at the NACT building in Silver Star Village.
How do I find the latest snow conditions and more information about Silver Star Mountain Resort?
You can check Silver Star’s daily Snow Report.
How do I get to The Pinnacles Suites at Silver Star Mountain Resort?
Silver Star Mountain Resort is 22 km (14 miles) from Vernon in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in south-central British Columbia:
- In Vernon, turn east from Highway 97 onto 48th Avenue, which becomes Silver Star Road as you leave the community.
- Silver Star Road winds through rural countryside as it climbs to Silver Star Mountain.
- As you enter the Resort, you will pass under two skier overpasses.
- Pinnacles Road is the first left after the second overpass.
- Drive ½ km up the hill until you reach a meeting of three roads – take the second left road which is the driveway to the Pinnacles.
- There is a “Welcome Guest Reception” sign at the front door entry off the upper parking area.
Where can I purchase ski tickets?
Information on purchasing day tickets or discounted multi-day tickets is just a click away.